Hello dear reader((s) if I'm being optimistic),
I've not posted anything in here for a little while as to be honest, nothing in particular has happened of late which I'm really pleased about!
I think I'll start to write down a few of my experiences now I've started to get back into 'blogging'. Do have a look at my other blogs too by the way.
So, getting all excited here as we're having another little 'works outing' to go on a ghost hunt. By works outing I mean 5 of us out of a staff of hundreds. It's the elite of the employees... and me. We're off to the Theatre Royal in Dumfries at the end of this month. I believe it's not quite as heavy going as the stuff we've done before and it's only around 3 hours or so as an event but I'm sure we'll have lots and lots of fun regardless! If you're interested to see what the haunted history of that place is just do a google search. There is a little about it on the 'web.
http://www.dgarts.co.uk/2727/events/mostly-ghostly-presents-haunted-theatre-tour/
So, wish us luck. I'll take the camera (of course) and see if anything tries to put the willies up me!
No comments:
Post a Comment